- See your workpieces or text magnified up to 480% original size with brilliant clarity
- 2.2X fixed lens, 1.1X flip-down swivel lens plus 1.5X swivel loupe for extra-fine detail
- Use one lens, two or all three together; high-density acrylic magnifies like a glass without weight
- Provides a wide range of uses from amateur level to professional fields - Great for electronic and micro-component assembly
- Adjustable head-band with snap button fastener; visor tilts up & out of way, total weight just 7 oz
Highly-versatile magnification tool used by professional jewelers for extra-fine detail work like diamond setting or watch repair. Great vision aid at home or work; popular for electronics repair, embroidery, coin & stamp collecting or as a general reading aid. Three lens combinations in magnification powers/focal range (viewed object distance from lens) 1.1X 18-22", 2.2X 8-12" and 4.8X 3-6"with both lenses and loupe. Made from high-density acrylic, the lenses are polished much like glass lenses and offer excellent clarity - but at a fraction the weight. Surface-hardened to help prevent scratches. Velcro-type headband is easy to size and fits all head sizes - from small children to giant 'melons'. Made from durable ABS, total wearing weight is less than 7 oz. An outstanding value that will give you the 'big picture' for years to come.