- Easy-to-grip T-handle design allows for maximum torque application for stubborn hex bolts
- 6 in. length for deep-set screws/bolts, reach through obstructions - great for bikes, motorcycles
- Hardened and tempered tool steel resists twisting and cam-out; also available in SAE/standard
- Comfortable insulating soft PVC grip provides non-slip hold even when wet, size-marked
- 10 most-used Metric sizes 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 8 & 10mm; clear-view vinyl storage pouch
This is our favorite hex wrench style; the broad handle lets you apply serious torque much more easily then L-style keys. Plus the long shaft has saved us much time and frustration reaching hex screws and bolts 'hidden' by design engineers. Super-easy to store for quick access - all 10 keys fit in two 1" holes/slots in your workbench. Also in 8pc SAE/standard (red handle) sizes 5/64" - 1/4" and 18pc combined SAE + Metric set.