- Handy task & work lamp that doubles as high-power magnification tool
- Cool-burning & efficient 22W fluorescent daylight bulb bathes work area in non-glare light
- Internal cantilever system allows feather-touch arm adjustment - automatically holds position
- Powerful 8-diopter glass lens increases viewed object size to 300% with minimal distortion
- Convenient on-off switch & no-flicker start; flip-up dust cover protects & keeps lens clean
The perfect companion at your desk, table or workbench for almost any detail task. 5000 hr-life fluorescent bulb produces light spectrum similar to natural daylight without heat or glare of incandescent and halogen fixtures - at a fraction of the energy usage. When you need a closer look of your project, flip up the dust cover on the precision-ground glass lens. Large 5" diameter allows for a full, natural view; 8-diopter magnification has practical 2-4" focal length (object distance from lens) while keeping your face a comfortable distance away. This makes it a great choice as a reading aid, for use with photographs & collectibles or detail inspection of arts & crafts and electronics. Sturdy clamp base preserves your workspace, takes up just a couple inches surface area and has full 360-degree swivel; fits desk or table tops to 2" thickness. UL-listed, internal ballast, 72" grounded 3-prong power cord. Includes 8" circular bulb rated for 5000 hrs; easy to change and widely available at hardware/home improvement stores for less than $10. Dimensions: total arm length 38", lamp head diameter 8-1/2"; weight 8 lbs. Durable enamel finishes in Classic White to match any decor.