- Professional-grade flashlight produces 380-385nm (nanometers) ultraviolet wavelength with 28 UV LED
- Great for finding pet stains, scorpions & bedbugs, verify documents, artwork forgeries/fakes
- Aircraft aluminum body - double-anodized for corrosion resistance with weather-proof silicon seals
- Positive-action switch conveniently located on barrel - not end-cap - for more-natural hold
- Excellent efficiency - 3 AAA light for over 20 hrs (batteries not incl); also in 395-400nm 21
LED Engineered for effectiveness and reliability to serve law enforcement, security personnel, professional inspectors, and exterminators - with dozens of uses around the home, too. Ultraviolet light causes many organic substances like pet stains or blood to fluoresce (glow) so they're easy to spot (you've probably seen a similar light used on TV shows like 'CSI'). High-efficiency LED extend battery life up to 10-times that of regular bulbs. Plus, they're shock-proof and have an estimated 100,000-hr service life. Water-proof positive-action switch (click on/click off) prevents light from coming on unintentionally and draining battery power. A professionally-preferred barrel-side switch is right where your thumb naturally rests. Dimensions: 5"L x 1-3/4"D, weight with 3 AAA batteries (not included) 6 oz. Includes removable wrist lanyard. Durable Gloss Black finish stands up to heavy use; grooved body provides comfortable non-slip grip.